Friday, April 27, 2007

100 goals - easy! Try this!

Okay, so when you sit down to do this, you definitely have to think
in terms of small goals. like finding a pizza place, or large - like finding a house,
or buying a new jazz c.d., or whatever. Buying a new jazz c.d. maybe
the only thing possible on your list, but once you start thinking up things,
you won't stop. A goal like spending more time with your spouse, parents
or kids - anything like that is fine too. Many of mine were next to
impossible - but if it's a dream, it's still a goal. I quit at 161 in self-help. For me, it just keeps everything in one place. Not a bad exercise.

Since this is build a teacher, I definitely put things in my list relating
to my future teaching career. (I hope...)

It really is cool to do this exercise. Try it and see.

No comments: