Thursday, April 26, 2007

100 Goals

Well, I was just out there surfing and I found this little
gem on a top acheivement blog--I was looking for time management
and organizers, so how I wound up there, I don't know. It's
just top acheivement.com and it has some cool articles.

I don't think I could get past the first ten even if they were
really small goals. well, writing and acheiving are two different
things...so, if you guys have time to kill over the break, here it is-
something for you to do... write 100 goals. Large and small.

my only goal is to find a great pizza place. Sounds like fun, yes?

my other blogs that I like are lifehacker and 43 folders. Great stuff,
intelligent blogs - explains computer tech and also real life stuff.
I highly suggest those for a look.

Good night.

No comments: